Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
Senior Software Engineer – Algorithm Infrastructure
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Software Engineer to join the Algorithm Infrastructure team within our Data Intelligence Division, where services are provided that process, enrich and modify medical image and video data. These services are the foundations of many applications for planning surgical procedures or radiotherapy treatments.
When joining this position, you will
- develop and maintain modular services which integrate our state-of-the art algorithms for medical image and video analysis
- design and implement well-defined APIs to expose these algorithms to internal and third-party applications
- work on the interface between classic and machine learning algorithms
- actively contribute to architectural design decisions
- drive all parts of the development cycle, from software design and implementation to the support of Quality Assurance and testing activities, up to the final release of software services and complaint analysis
- share your knowledge and provide technical guidance to your colleagues in the development team
- have impact on the daily work of medical professionals around the world by creating the framework to make sophisticated data processing procedures usable within our Healthcare OS
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background
- 5+ years experience developing high-performance software, using C++
- 3+ years professional experience with microservices
- Experience in API design with REST or gRPC
- Strong record in designing the architecture and code of complex software systems, ideally in a service-oriented environment
- A deeply analytical mindset and a passion for developing software with complex challenges and dependencies
- Interest in medical data processing, allowing you to integrate sophisticated algorithms developed by our algorithm experts into a consistent software framework and infrastructure
- Being a quick learner in a complex environment
- Good communication skills in English; German is a plus
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Géraldine Endres