Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
(Advanced) C++ Software Engineer – Medical Image Processing Services
As an experienced C++ developer in our young and agile R&D team you will:
- Mentor the R&D team in modern C++ and foster its high-quality approach
- Develop and implement sophisticated mathematical algorithms and services used in the field of medical image processing and segmentation
- Contribute to the success of future products with your creative ideas and independent and professional attitude
- Efficiently improve the architecture and performance of services in the area of planning surgical or radiotherapy treatments with modern C++
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background
- Profound demonstrated experience in modern C++ and good knowledge of the STL and the algorithms library
- Passion for mathematics and analytical thinking
- Knowledge or interest in some of the following standards and technologies is a plus: DICOM, FHIR, gRPC, Protocol Buffers, REST, microservices
- Fluent English and the ability to explain and present difficult concepts to a variety of audiences
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli