Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
(Advanced) Project Engineer – Application Development
As a member of our software R&D team for treatment planning applications & services you will take on comprehensive tasks in the development of innovative medical software applications, algorithms and infrastructure components for use in our Snke OS Health Care Platform. This includes image guided surgery planning as well as radiotherapy contouring applications.
As a project engineer and part of the project team, you will
- be in the driver’s seat and fully involved in the development process from the idea and conceptual design, prototyping, verification to validation testing with our clinical cooperation partners and regulatory market approval
- be responsible for creating and implementing user-oriented technical concepts and solutions
- drive product development and support the project managers & software engineers in their daily work with your targeted creativity and technical know-how
- be responsible for the requirements engineering process for new and existing products, taking into account requirements of customers, marketing and technical support as well as regulatory standards and risk aspects
- work closely together with a team of software developers
- be responsible for the execution and coordination of release tests for verification and clinical validation of prototypes
- prepare the product documentation according to the guidelines of our quality management system for EU, FDA and further international clearances
Due to the close cooperation with our clinical partners, this position can require travel of maximum 10%.
- you have graduated from academic studies like Medical Informatics / Medical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering and have relevant professional experience preferably in the field of developing medical software applications
- during your studies or prior work experience you already gained first practical experience in software programming using e.g. SAS (Statistical Analysis System), MATLAB-Statistical Toolbox and Python
- you have experience in applying Agile methodologies / SCRUM in software development projects
- you have experience in FDA as well as MDR compliant documentation of medical devices
- you have good written and spoken English skills
- you are an independent & enthusiastic person who likes to work in a motivated team and are interested in long-term development as a specialist in your field of application
- international team of supportive colleagues
- centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- flexible working hours
- free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- secure bicycle storage room
- restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- regular after-work, team & company events
- great 212m² roof terrace
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli