Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
(Advanced) Software Engineer – Full Stack
For our growing SnkeOS Healthcare OS Application team we are looking for an ambitious (Senior) Software Engineer. In this position you will develop the next generation of Healthcare OS applications that will inspire our customers. Running on-site in hospitals as well as in cloud environments, our applications build the innovative basis for all medical workflows.
When joining this position, you will
- Make an impact on the lives of medical providers and patients by collaborating with the product owners and development team to create excellent core components and UI for our Healthcare Platform
- Leverage architecture principles like Microservices and Microfrontends to enable rapid, frequent and reliable delivery of large, complex applications
- Share your expertise and perspective with the team to actively drive software design decisions
- Develop and improve an SDK to enable internal and external customer to implement applications to be used in our Healthcare OS Platform
- Use state-of-the-art languages such as latest C++17/C++20 and TypeScript as well as modern frameworks like React, NestJs, and gRPC
- Become an expert on medical data management (e.g., DICOM, HL7, FHIR)
Expect to be challenged daily by your colleagues – experts on medical data, technical enthusiasts with a broad skill set, product owners and project engineers with decades of knowledge on building highly innovative medical products. We work together, with an open mindset, always striving for the best possible solution to define a new standard in the medical world. With our close relationship to our customers you will get regular feedback on the impact of your work with patients, physicians and researchers.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- Passion for professional software development
- Profound demonstrated experience in developing software using C++, preferably in its latest version, as well as HTML5 (TypeScript, CSS, React) in order to create frontend components
- Knowledge in other programming languages such as C# or Python is a plus
- Understanding of how to implement service-oriented architecture and automated testing
- A deeply analytical mindset and creativity to develop extraordinary solutions
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Very good communication skills in English
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli