Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
C++ Software Engineer – Algorithm Infrastructure
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our Data Intelligence division. You will be part of the Algorithms Infrastructure Team developing services and APIs to expose our digital anatomical patient model. These services are core components of the Snke OS platform and support a variety of clinical workflows like radiotherapy planning, neurosurgery, and radiological readings.
- Develop and maintain modular services which integrate our state-of-the art algorithms for medical image analysis
- Design and implement well-defined APIs to expose these algorithms to internal and third-party applications
- Work on the interface between classic and machine learning algorithms
- Implement infrastructure components for scheduling data-intensive calculations and persistence of algorithm results
- Contribute to all parts of the development cycle, from implementation to the support of Quality Assurance and testing activities, up to the final release of software services
- Have impact on the daily work of medical professionals around the world by creating the framework to make sophisticated data processing procedures usable within our Healthcare OS
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Practical experience in object-oriented software development, using modern C++
- Ideally experience in the fields of medical imaging and API design with gRPC
- Being a team player having fun to work with various teams in a complex and evolving environment
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Fluency in English, and ideally knowledge of or willingness to learn German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli