What to expect
As Project Manager in our growing Video Domain you play a key role in our vision of surgical video analysis by combining your technical expertise with your profound agile project management skills. The impressive amount of data generated in today’s high-tech operating room offers huge opportunities for surgical process improvements: Besides pure documentation purpose that support clinical education, such data is basis for any intelligent task automation and smart assistance tools that improve surgical procedures in terms of safety, quality and cost.
We are seeking for a Project Manager to manage and be part (50/50) of a small team of project and software colleagues. Based on your work, machine learning algorithms can be applied to model and analyse surgical activities as input for further products developments.
We would love to hear from candidates who have created and launched products on-time.
At Snke OS you will:
- Lead sustainable software projects by hands-on defining, specifying and testing from idea to launch and coordinating a team to ensure time-boxed releases
- Systematically collect, cluster and assess (in terms of feasibility/effort) emerging requirements that can be directly phased into development
- Ensure stunning user experience by design
- Self-responsibly deep-dive and build up knowledge in relevant domains, i.e. medical video generation (endoscopy, OR lights), surgical disciplines and state-of-the-art video analysis
- Go way beyond bounding boxes, human pose estimation or tool tracking and have inspiring talks with us about surgical data science, skill evaluation and process modelling
- Identify and process relevant information and thus drive our domain by painting clear pictures, no matter if it is about a technical data or academic literature
What you offer
- 3+ years of managing software projects
- Proven experience with full-stack development (priority on front-end)
- Ideally knowledge with creation, collection and transfer of unstructured high-volume data into an indexed knowledge base, e.g. in the area of video technology
- Ability to quickly grasp new contexts and get familiar with new working tools
- Excellent communication, collaboration and documentation skills (fluent English read/write))
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, finding creative solutions for challenges on a daily basis and willing to collaboratively define our own way of working
What we offer
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Friederike Harms