Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
Project Engineer – Image Processing Algorithms
Medical images are the foundation for almost all of our software applications & services. For this purpose the images will be analyzed, pre-processed and enriched by a multitude of algorithms. As a member of our R&D algorithms team your responsibilities are:
- Taking over manifold tasks during development
- Validation & verification of new innovative image processing methods
- Being completely embedded into the development life cycle: starting with the overall idea to defining “Gold” standards with clinical experts and taking care for test automation tool chain and quality control infrastructure up to the integration & testing of new algorithms in our application environment
- Regulatory compliant documentation of development results, coordination of integrating the results into various medical applications
- On-site support for our clinical & 3rd party cooperation partners
- Graduated from academic studies like Medical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering or have relevant professional experience preferably in the field of medical image processing or Clinical Trail Management
- You have passion for mathematics and statistics and are looking for an interesting and challenging position
- During your studies or prior work experience you already had first practical experience in software programming using e.g. Python, Node.js or C++/C#
- Good English language skills and first experience in project work in the medical domain
- You are an independent & enthusiastic person who likes to work in a young and dynamic team
- Anatomical knowledge and first experience in the evaluation of medical images like CT and MRI or X-ray is a valuable add-on
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli