Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
Project Manager & Agile Coach – Software Development
WHAT TO EXPECT
The exchange and processing of medical data with applications on servers is a fast-growing and future oriented market. Working as part of the project management team in our R&D Healthcare Platform division, your contribution has a direct impact on the daily work in medical device manufacturers and hospitals around the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks involving the project engineering and coordination of our software solutions. As part of our multinational team, you will
- Support in the agile project management but also in documenting, testing and setup.
- Maintain medium to large scale IT/server environments both internally and externally.
- As an Agile Coach, coordinate the setup, conduction and improvement of the agile process in the software teams.
- Effectively coordinate between product owners, development teams, and many internal stakeholders and services.
Your creativity and your independent, professional working methods result in positive impact on your future projects. You will be part of an international team of project and software engineers as well as product owners and shape the products from the first idea to the release.
WHAT YOU OFFER
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong passion for IT related products, combined with interest in agile project management
- Education in IT/Software Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience with agile concepts and software development with GitHub
- Experience with high quality technical documentation
- Well organized and clearly structured working style
- Effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli