Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
Project Manager – Software Development for Surgical Data Science
WHAT TO EXPECT
The impressive amount of data generated in today’s high-tech operating room offers huge opportunities for surgical process improvements: Besides pure documentation purpose that support clinical education, such data is basis for any intelligent task automatization and smart assistance tools that improve surgical procedures in terms of safety, quality and cost. As Project Manager, you play a key role in our vision of surgical video analysis by combining your technical expertise with agile project management to help us developing data analysis services as well as required software infrastructure. Essential part of your work is collaborating with the machine learning team to shape the scope of further model development.
In this position, you will:
- Lead sustainable software projects by hands-on defining, specifying and testing from idea to launch and coordinating a team to ensure time-boxed releases
- Systematically collect, cluster and assess (in terms of feasibility/effort) emerging requirements that can be directly phased into development
- Self-responsibly deep-dive and build up knowledge in relevant domains, i.e. medical video generation (endoscopy, OR lights), surgical disciplines and state-of-the-art video analysis
- Go way beyond bounding boxes, human pose estimation or tool tracking and have inspiring talks with us about surgical data science, skill evaluation and process modelling
- Identify and process relevant information and thus drive our topic by painting clear pictures
WHAT YOU OFFER
- University degree preferably in computer science, biomedical or medical engineering
- A strong passion for healthcare, combined with interest in agile project management
- Experience in managing software and medical device development projects is a plus
- Well organized and clearly structured working style
- Ability to quickly grasp new contexts and get familiar with new working tools
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, finding creative solutions for challenges on a daily basis and willing to collaboratively define our own way of working
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli