Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
(Senior) Machine Learning Inference Engineer
WHAT TO EXPECT
For our ambitious and growing Data Intelligence department, we are looking for a Machine Learning Inference Engineer with a strong background in software engineering.
In this position, you will
- Work on software development projects that support our machine-learning activities
- Take responsibility for optimization and acceleration of state-of-the-art deep-learning models
- Develop efficient algorithms and data structures
- Contribute to learning-based solutions for a variety of tasks in medical data analysis
- Share your knowledge and provide technical guidance to your colleagues in the development team
- Ultimately have impact on the daily work of medical professionals around the world
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Education in mathematics, physics, computer science or a similar background
- Strong background in software engineering and C++
- Experience with Python and modern machine-learning frameworks
- Experience with model optimization for inference
- Eagerness to be part of a high-skilled, dynamic team where your talent is both, challenged and supported
- Fluency in English, and ideally knowledge of or willingness to learn German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli