Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
(Senior) Product Owner – Healthcare Platform
As Product Owner you’ll join our Snke OS R&D team where, together with your colleagues, you’ll create the next generation Healthcare Platform – running from the cloud to edge implementing IoT strategies. The Healthcare platform shall provide an infrastructure for API, Application and Service Hosting, but also for Data Storage and Hospital IT Management to empower internal and external software development teams to build tomorrow’s solutions with an incomparable time to market. Our team works very closely with our customers and internal stakeholders to shape the Snke OS Healthcare platform.
When joining this position, you will
- build the next generation Healthcare Platform for the global market
- define the requirements and features in close relationship with the Stakeholders
- provide vision and direction to our agile software development team
- develop concepts and draft technical solutions for complex challenges together with the technical experts
- be part of our product owner team working closely together to drive the development of Snke OS
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- A strong record in being a product owner in a similar position or being a product and project manager
- Extremely passionate about building products with a highly positive impact on people’s health, used by thousands of customers around the globe
- High interest in modern IT trends (SaaS, Containerization, Cloud Computing)
- Experience in working with IT and Software Architects
- A deeply analytical mindset and creativity to develop extraordinary solutions
- Very good communication skills in English; German is a strong plus
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli