Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
Software Architect – Algorithmic Services
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with deep knowledge in software design to join our Data Intelligence Division, where we develop algorithmic services to process, enrich and modify medical data. These services are core components of the Snke OS platform and support many applications in planning, execution, and optimization of medical procedures.
When joining this position, you will
- Design and develop modular, intelligent, and performant services which integrate our state-of-the-art algorithms for medical data analysis
- Design and implement well-defined APIs to expose these algorithms to internal and third-party applications
- Ensure high quality and sustainable software by design
- Actively contribute to expert discussions and take architectural decisions in line with the Snke OS vision
- Share your knowledge and provide technical guidance to your colleagues
- Drive all parts of the development cycle, from software design and performant implementation to the support of quality assurance and testing activities, up to the final release of software services
- Have impact on the daily work of medical professionals around the world by creating the framework to make sophisticated data processing procedures usable within our Snke OS platform
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years professional experience in object-oriented software development, using C++
- 3+ years professional experience in architectural software design
- A strong desire to hold to high engineering standards
- Knowledge of best practices and patterns for modern API design
- Being a team player having fun to work with various teams in a complex and evolving environment
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Interest in medical data processing, allowing you to integrate sophisticated algorithms developed by our algorithm experts into a consistent software framework and infrastructure
- Knowledge in some of the following technologies and standards is a plus: Microservice Architecture, gRPC, Protocol Buffers, DICOM, FHIR, REST, SaaS
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English); German is a plus
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli