Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
Software Engineer – DevOps
Snke OS is developing and maintaining a wide range of software applications and software frameworks. We use a variety of programming languages mainly C++, C#, and others as well as a diverse set of network technologies such as REST, gRPC, DICOM, and more.
As a Software Engineer DevOps, you are supporting the software engineers by creating and providing toolchain, development environment, and infrastructure, which enable us to develop, implement, verify and deploy software units in a very efficient way so that we are able to produce high-quality software for medical use in a fast way.
As a Software Engineer DevOps you will:
- Improve, develop and maintain our software development environment, which is based (among others) on GitHub, Perforce, and some proprietary infrastructure
- Closely work together with our software engineers and software team leads to find the best solutions to support the software development, testing, and deployment by a suitable software development environment & infrastructure
- Implement those solutions by e.g. developing corresponding GitHub Actions, branching rules, automatic deployments, integration of container registries & package manager up to deployment to production environments on-prem or in-cloud like AWS or Azure
- Concept and develop software development tools which perfectly integrate with our software ecosystem, e.g. Conan with our proprietary build system.
- Manage the software development environment from an R&D perspective, e.g. GitHub or Artifactory
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- Experience in working with typical software engineering tools like e.g. GitHub & GitHub Actions, GitLab & GitLab CI, Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline and CloudFormation
- Experience in building enterprise software with programming languages like C++, C#, Java Script, thus familiar with its build process and tools e.g. CMake, MSBuild
- Experience with package managing systems used for programming languages above, e.g. Conan, vcpkg, npm
- Experience with containers, container registries as well as using containers for typical software development life cycle scenarios such as development, testing, or runtime environment
- Ideally, you have knowledge of some state-of-the-art web technologies like HTTP, REST, JSON, OAuth, API Gateways & Co
- Strong communication skills
- A deeply analytical mindset
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli